Kindness goes a long way. How can we help other people while staying safe and healthy? This session will show you how to craft Tiny Habits for Generosity, and find out how to make a positive difference in your community at a time when it’s most needed.
Taught by Tiny Habits Coach, nonprofit leader, communication strategist & behavior designer Edith Asibey.
- Find more Tiny Habits for Generosity recipes
- Learn more about Edith’s work to take your audience from intention to action
- Download the Tiny Habits recipe card
- Check this #ViralKindness Card PDF
- Subscribe to Daily Generosity Alert from #GivingTuesday:
- Text Giving Tuesday to 33777 (U.S.-based phone numbers only at this time)
- Not in the US? Sign-up for daily emails here
- Check Invisible Hands Deliver
- Check the Volunteer NY Volunteering Center